Photo Custom Diamond Embroidery Full Square/Round Crystal Diamond Painting Cross Stitch Diamond Mosaic Kits Birthday Gift
Make your own diamond picture! Any photo can be made!
About photo custom
Please send your photo and order number to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.The color of box is different. It depends on the size of the painting.
3.The box is strong enough to protect the product, but the box may get little damage during transport.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly attached.
There is a video to show you how to complete this painting at the top of this page. And it can be seen only on computers.
And if you still worry about how to complete, you can buy a small painting to practice.
We will resend you any diamonds that you may lose.
Some Other Service
1. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. And we will reply in 24 hours except for weekends.
2. If any problems come to you, please don't worry. You can contact us first. We promise we will try everything possible to help you.
3. Please pay attention to the time difference between us. We work in China.
Is the rhinestones round or square?Full Square/Round Drill DIY Diamond Painting All can be customized
Is the diamond painting full or partial?Is Full Square/Round Drill DIY Diamond Painting
Is the rhinestones enough?The rhinestones are enough. We put 30% extra diamonds in every bag of diamonds. And we provide Diamond Supplement Service.
About our diamond colors.The bigger the size, the more color.
What is the size of the painting?All size in our store usually means Picture Size.